targeted molecular dynamics

From: sakthi kumaran (persakthi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2011 - 01:28:59 CDT

Dear all,
 I have the structure of capped nanotubes facing each other with a
separation distance of 10 Ang (coordinate files).MY final separation
distance between the nanotubes should be 2Ang at the final stage. From the
user guide I got a crude idea of targeted molecular dynamic, claimed to meet
my requirements.So could anyone help me in reducing the separation distance
between the nanotube with an increment of 0.1Ang and perform the Vdw energy
analysis.Any procedure/tutorials are greatly welcome.

thank you,
kind regards,
Sakthi