Re: Accelerated MD documentation?

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2011 - 09:28:35 CDT

:) Flattering that we have such careful attention paid to the nightly
code releases. The accelerated MD documentation will be available in
the source in the next day or two. Thanks for letting us know you're
interested to use it!

Best,
Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                          Voice: 217-244-1733