Re: topology file for nanotube

From: Ranyere Deyler (ranyere_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2011 - 02:10:13 CST

For simulating Nanotubes, you don't need a topology file. You just have to
use "topotools 1.1" that it can handle the creation of the psf file just
fine. Search for the help of the topotools 1.1 on google, and there you'll
find out how to obtain the psf file, you'll just tell it to guess the bonds,
angles and dihedrals, and then you just "writepdb" and "writepsf", and it's
good to run on NAMD. Take a look on the help!
Cheers.

Ranyere Deyler Trindade