RE: Can paratools really parametrize a structure? Is it really finished?

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2011 - 11:23:54 CST

It is not complete, but hasn't been under active development in years. Any
use of it should therefore be considered experimental.

That being said, I just tried the following steps in Paratool without any
issues:

1) Load parent molecule (***pdb)

2) Load base molecule (***pdb)

3) import optimized geometry (A.log)

4) import hessian/charges from SP calc (B.log)

If those same steps in a fresh VMD don't work, it's possible something with
your log file is causing issues.