NAMD + Plumed on Abe

From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2011 - 00:03:17 CST

Hi!

I would like to compile NAMD on NCSA Abe with Plumed. For that I need to
patch the NAMD source code and then compile it linking against the charm++
library. I have been using Jim Philips code in
/u/ac/jphillip/NAMD_2.7_Linux-x86_64-ibverbs-Abe

I was wondering whether I could be pointed towards the charm++ library
which was used to compile the NAMD version in
NAMD_2.7_Linux-x86_64-ibverbs-Abe so that I don't have to compile charm++
on Abe myself.

I guess, this message is directed to Jim but other users might be
interested as well.

I know that NAMD has its own collective variables feature but I have all
scripts setup with Plumed.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Gianluca

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca_at_u.washington.edu
                     +1 (206) 685 4435
                     http://artemide.bioeng.washington.edu/

Postdoc at the Department of Bioengineering