ABF calculation using RMSD

From: Buddhadev Maiti (chebm_at_langate.gsu.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2011 - 21:04:11 CST

Dear NAMD Users,
I am performing ABF calculation using RMSD as a collective variable. I am using NAMD-2.7 version. My Distance.in file is in below. I have simulated the system for 600ps. Now prod1.colvar.traj file is fine. The RMSD changed within the range of lower boundary and upper boundary. But I am getting PMF which is unreasonable. Could anybody please suggest me about this problem, it will be great help for me. The prod1.pmf file is below.
Have a nice day,
Thanks,
Maiti

Distance.in: