CHARMM General Force Field (CGENFF)

From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2011 - 18:56:33 CST

Does NAMD 2.7 support the CHARMM General Force Field parameter set?
Assuming that I have created the PSF with the CHARMM program, will NAMD be
able to read the parameter file with longer atom types? (In CHARMM I need
to use the keyword "FLEX" to read it).

This topic was discussed in part in:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/12933.html

but I'm not sure whether NAMD will be able to read it. Does anybody have
experience with it?

Thanks,

      Gianluca

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca_at_u.washington.edu
                     +1 (206) 685 4435
                     http://artemide.bioeng.washington.edu/

Postdoc at the Department of Bioengineering