Re: REMD with IBM SP6 LoadLeveler

From: Andrew Emerson (a.emerson_at_cineca.it)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2011 - 02:24:58 CST

Dear Luca

I too have tried to run REMD on the IBM Power6 and have found the same
difficulty, ie that you can only run each replica in serial.
I think the problem is due to the fact poe doesnt seem to allow more
than 1 parallel program to be run in the same loadleveler job.
If anyone knows a way round this I would be glad to hear about it!

best regards
Andrew

--
Dr Andrew Emerson