Re: problem regarding rattle algorithm

From: Francesco Oteri (francesco.oteri_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2010 - 03:57:29 CST

Regarding the first problem, you should check if the atom 11181 contacts
protein. If this is the case, remove it. If this is not the problem, try
to use 1fs (or smaller) as timestep and a lower temperature (100K or
smaller).

The second problem, in my opinion, is due to some error in the
submission but it is difficult to say what is the error whitout any
knowledge of the queue system, submission script, etc.etc.