RE: Free energy perturbation (FEP) hybrid pdb file

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2010 - 23:04:18 CST

You first need to create a modified topology file entry that contains both
the H and the OH groups simultaneously. This isn't as bad as it sounds,
since you can start from the entries for proline and hydroxyproline (I
assume there are parameters for it somewhere). See the tyr2ala.top file in
the FEP tutorial for an example. You can then use psfgen to mutate the
proline to the hybrid residue and generate a new psf and pdb.