Re: atom type

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2010 - 06:41:57 CST

Dear Matziast,

First, I assume you meant atom types for C and O used to describe a C=O moiety.

Second, you need to provide what forcefield is being used and more
importantly what the problem is that you are experiencing. Your
description only mentions running a minimization which you report was
ok.

Best,
Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                            Voice: 217-244-1733