Re: Regarding answering questions in a forum. Re: Langevin process in NAMD tutorial

From: Basak Isin (isinbasak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2010 - 18:11:14 CDT

Hi,
I was not the person who asked the question in the first place so I am ccing
your email to the person (Yi Jiang) who sent the email with the questions about
PME

and Langevian dynamics.

Thanks for the link. I also used Frenkel & Smit a lot during my PHD as well as
my officemate. :o)

I also like this one below. I think it is great for beginners but it is super
expensive. I used to get it from the library.

Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics
Oren M. Becker, Alexander D. MacKerell Jr., Benoit Roux , Masakatsu Watanabe
http://www.amazon.com/Computational-Biochemistry-Biophysics-Oren-Becker/dp/082470455X

Thanks!!!
Basak

 Basak Isin

ABOVE ALL NATIONS IS HUMANITY.
"What matters - all that matters, really - is the will to happiness, a kind of
enormous, ever-present consciousness. The rest - women, art, success - is
nothing but excuses." - Albert Camus

Cause life is meant for living. Yaki-da ;o)