RE: Alchemical FEP tutorial files

From: Christian Jorgensen (christian.jorgensen_at_merton.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2010 - 09:35:31 CDT

Hi again,
I appreciate that the tutorial is written for experienced users of NAMD, and I have indeed completed the tutorial for the aforementioned program, but this does not change the fact that the FEP tutorial is not very logical in the way it expounds the guidance. It is hard both for me and my supervisor to know exactly what is being meant.

Christian