Re: AMBER force field in NAMD

From: Wei Chen (cwbluesky_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2010 - 12:48:15 CDT

Hi George,

Using Leap in Amber, you can get a topology file (*.prmtop) and a
coordinate file (*.prmcrd). That is all you need. Then in the conf
file for namd:

amber on # Specify this is AMBER force field
parmfile *.prmtop # Input PARM file
ambercoor *.prmcrd #input coordinate file

You can find detail description in the namd manual.

Wei Chen