Does "rigidbond off" work instead of "rigidbonds none"

From: Mert Gür (gurmert_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2010 - 15:03:21 CDT

Dear all,
This question is just out of curiosity.

One of my friends did a long MD simulation writing "rigidbonds off" in
the configuration file.
However in the user guide it says that

Acceptable Values: none, water, all

My friends MD simulation have run for a long time.

Does using "rigidbonds off" mean "rigidbonds none"?
If so could I use "off" for any of the "none" values in the configuration file?
If it does not mean "rigidbonds none" how can I check what it actually did?

I am asking these questions because I am planning to use the resulting
trajectory for further analysis (TMD and SMD).

Best,
Mert