WorkDistrib: Recursive bisection fails,invoking least-load algorithm

From: Swarna M Patra (swarnam.patra_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2010 - 11:42:45 CDT

Hi namd users
I am doing a simulation of a system with protein+ lipid bilayer+water. I am
getting the following two warnings in my logfile.

Info: PATCH GRID IS 4 (PERIODIC) BY 4 (PERIODIC) BY 5 (PERIODIC)
Info: REMOVING COM VELOCITY 0 0 0
Info: LARGEST PATCH (32) HAS 4151 ATOMS
*Warning: WorkDistrib: Recursive bisection fails,invoking least-load
algorithm*
Info: CREATING 25657 COMPUTE OBJECTS
Info: Entering startup phase 4 with 236864 kB of memory in use.
Info: PME using 48 and 48 processors for FFT and reciprocal sum.
Info: PME GRID LOCATIONS: 1 2 3 5 6 7 9 10 11 13 ...
Info: PME TRANS LOCATIONS: 1 2 3 5 6 7 9 10 11 13 ...
Info: Entering startup phase 5 with 236864 kB of memory in use.

Warning: Bad global exclusion count, possible error!
Warning: Increasing cut-off during minimization may avoid this.

I have checked with diff cutoffs (increasing) but still the warning comes.

what does this warnings mean? what could be done to avoid.
I am attaching one config file also.

thanks
swarna