Re: TIP4P/Ice usage in NAMD

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2010 - 09:14:39 CDT

Hi Ravi,
You should be able to do this by editing the oxygen-lone pair bond
distance and oxygen LJ terms in the parameter file, and the charges in
the topology file. The Right Way (tm) to do this is to duplicate the
TIP4P residue and all the associated atom types, make a new residue name
(and associated type names) for TIP4/Ice, and then edit the duplicated
versions. The topology and parameter file tutorials at
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/ should be helpful in finding
where those particular quantities are kept. Let me know if you run into
trouble.
Best,
Peter