Re: parameter file for carbon nanotube

From: Jian Liu (bay__gulf618_at_sina.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2010 - 23:53:56 CDT

Dear Sara
There is no forcefiled for SWNT in traditional CharmmFF
In my practice, the properties of SWNT is sensitive to its FF parameters
 so it is very different to design SWNT's parameters.
This file's format can be refer the "par_nanotubes.inp" of nanotube-tutorial

Jian Liu
Master-degree Graduate Candidate Majoring in Molecular Modelling
Outstanding Students and PhD. Wanted, CV: http://is.gd/ducip