Re: Z-direction shrinking

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2010 - 09:43:23 CDT

Hi, ABF has very little to do with thermostats or barostats. You should
look to some other reason why Z is shrinking.

Giacomo

---- ----
  Dr. Giacomo Fiorin
  ICMS - Institute for Computational Molecular Science - Temple University
  1900 N 12 th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
  giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu
---- ----