Re: Hepl whit colvar subrutiene

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2010 - 20:11:10 CDT

Hi Leonardo, what do you mean by "proyect"?

In the initialization phase a lot of output is printed out (prefixed with
the string "colvars:"), which can be bothersome if you have tens or hundreds
of variables. I will probably introduce a "quiet" flag in the next version,
for now please just bear with it.

Later on, during the simulation, after the step no. 0, a "colvar:" message
is only printed when the restart (state) file is written, or a warning is
raised. Is that your case? If so, which is the warning message?

Giacomo

---- ----
 Dr. Giacomo Fiorin
 ICMS - Institute for Computational Molecular Science - Temple University
 1900 N 12 th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
 giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu
---- ----