Re: help

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2010 - 16:44:58 CDT

Dear Guodong,

I am copying this message to the NAMD mailing list in case the
discussion could help other users.

The type of calculation reported in that paper can be performed using
4 independent ABF biases, each acting on one collective variable. So
the colvars config file would (roughly) look like:

colvar {
  name zA
  (...)
  distanceZ {