Re: AW: update: segmentation faults with AMBER topology and RAMD tcl scripts

From: Balazs Jojart (jojartb_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 2010 - 01:52:26 CST

Dear Vlad,
I think the topology is OK, because it was used in a former simulation
only using standard MD. In the output file (RAMD), the the structure
information looks ok. I tested the loadcoords part as well, by adding
"puts coordinates(1)" lines in the tcl code, and the coordinates are
also missing - same error "no such element in array".
Our system administrator compiled the newest CVS of namd against tcl8.5,
fortunately I don't obtain any segfault error, but unfortunately, the
same error was occurred with the example files as well, as described
below. The outputs are attached.
Do we have to compile with another version of tcl (for example Tcl8.4.19)?
Cheers,
Balazs