Can't find C-PDB bond parameters

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 15 2010 - 03:46:29 CST

Please disregard my previous thread of similar name. Just to restart
from a clean basis.

I prepared with VMD 1.8.7 psf and pdb files for a system containing
heme (thus, top_all27_prot_lipid_na.inp and
par_all27_prot_lipid_na.inp). Solvated and neutralized.

NAMD2.7b2 complains that parameters for C - CPB bond are lacking.

I checked the structure of my molecule, heme is OK.

I checked the top file: bond C - CPB present.

I also checked the par file: no C - CPB, as namd complainsed, while
parameters for bonds C-CT3, C-CT2, C-CT1, C-CP1, C-C, C-N, C-NC2,
C-NH1, C-O are present)

As far as I understand, parameters for C-CPB bond (CAB-C3B in atom
names, for the bond between a vinyl group and a pyrrole ring) are
really lacking.

Much indebted for suggestions how to remedy.

francesco pietra