Re: Multiplicity of Parameters for dihedral bond exceeded

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 2010 - 06:07:22 CST

I case anyone has a similar problem:

The error of dihedral angles for dihedral anlges that have multiple cosine
components. XPLOR/CHARMM writes multiple dihedral bonds in to the PSF, while
NAMD writes only one dihedral bond and extracts multiple dihedral terms
directly from the parameter file.
The only solution I found was to set up the system again using NAMD/psfgen.

The bonds with zero force constants are H-H bonds CHARMM uses for rigid
water.

It's all written in the tutorial (one just has to read it very carefully:)
Best regards,
Ajasja