colvar module question

From: BIN ZHANG (zhngbn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 2010 - 15:09:24 CST

Dear All:

I have experienced an interesting behavior of the colvar module. It
seems to me that this module does not work properly with the command
"run". Say, if I have the following in my config file

run 100
output ./folder/outfile
run 100

Then the colvar module will be only initialized correctly in the first
100 step. For the next 100 steps, no collective variables are written
in either the traj, or state file. It seems the colvar definition are
completely uninitialized. This won't cause too much problem, but if
you happen to know how to fix it, I would be very happy to listen.

Thanks,
Bin