Asking for some sample PDB and PSF files of carbon nanotube

From: ºÎع»Ô (he.yuhui.ime_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2010 - 04:19:22 CST

Dear All,

     I am now trying to construct pdb and psf files for a single-layer
graphene. I followed the constructing approach of SiN shown in tutorial
"Modeling Nanopores for Sequencing DNA", but it did not work well.

     Therefore, I hope to take sample PDB and PSF files of carbon nanotubes
as a reference. So could anyone give me some help?

      Thanks very much!

--
Ph. D Yuhui He (ºÎع»Ô)
Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research, Osaka University;