Re: writing back coordinates of waters that cross the unit cell

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2010 - 11:26:13 CST

tom,

most of the issues have been resolved.
a) there is now the topotools plugin that acts as a frontend
   to all kinds of bond manipulation and transfer between selections.
b) the improved bigdcd that i wrote, should take care most of where
   you were getting deadlocks. this will become entirely obsolete
   as soon as john finds the time to implement out-of-core processing
   of data.

cheers,
   axel.

--