Re: psf of insulin

From: ehenriques_at_qui.uc.pt
Date: Thu Nov 18 2010 - 05:08:19 CST

Hi Sara,

Why do you want to use the "top_all22_model.inp" file at all? As far
as I know it contains a number of small model compounds (e.g.,
acetate, methylamine, etc.) used to parametrize the force field and it
is not going to work for insulin.
The regular top_all27_prot_lipid_na.inp works perfectly with insulin
[well, the zing atom(s) might need renaming but that's about it].

As for the error you get, the information you provide is not enough
for me to 'guess' where it might come from.

Elsa

As far as I know, the top_all22_model.inp

--
Elsa S. Henriques                     e-mail: ehenriques_at_qui.uc.pt
Investigadora Auxiliar