Re: pair interaction calculations

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2010 - 11:56:25 CST

Did you properly account for the shifting function
(http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.6/ug/node24.html#SECTION00081200000000000000)
in your manual calculation? N.b. unlike the vdw interaction, if you have
PME off the electrostatic energies/forces will be affected at all
distances, not just past the switching distance.
Best,
Peter