Re: finding appropriate topology file for polymers

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2010 - 12:29:28 CST

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 9:45 AM, masoumeh ozmaeian <ozmaian83_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear namd users,
> Greetings,
>
> I'm trying to make a PSF file for a polymer chain.
> I have its PDB file but no idea to find appropriate topology file.
> Is there anybody has done it before?

how should anybody know?
you don't provide any details.

sure, i have generated psf files for polymers.
there is not much to it. also, you don't necessarily
need a topology file to generate the psf file.
you only need that if you want to use a tool
like psfgen.

generating .psf files is easy, but that doesn't
mean that such a file would be useful for you.

axel.

> Thanks indeed,

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer