Re: Least squares fitting of frames of trajectory

From: Nicholas Musolino (musolino_at_mit.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2010 - 08:14:39 CDT

Have you looked at VMD, the MD analysis and visualization program?

You would need to go through a tutorial or two to get started, but you can do this with an appropriate loop, and using VMD's measure RMSD fit command.

I bet there are even sample VMD scripts out there: for example,
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/vmd-1.7.1/ug/node185.html

Hope this helps.
Nicholas

Nicholas Musolino
Ph.D. candidate, Department of Chemical Engineering, MIT
musolino_at_mit.edu | 617-253-6675 | Room E19-528