Re: Changing functions without recompiling

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 11:56:40 CDT

There is a new, undocumented tabulated energies capability in NAMD 2.7
that was added to support coarse-grained models by replacing the
Lennard-Jones potential (electrostatics is unchanged). The options are
tabulatedEnergies, tabulatedEnergiesFile, and tableInterpType. You'll
have to take a look at the source code (Parameters.C) to see how it works.

-Jim