Re: How to analysis RAMD data?

From: Vlad Cojocaru (vlad.cojocaru_at_mpi-muenster.mpg.de)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2010 - 02:26:28 CDT

Dear AA,

Before answering your question, I would just like to say that usually I
consider a minimal sign of respect to know with whom I am speaking ...
In this sense your "AA" doesn't help much ...

Personally, I believe that when somebody subscribes to a list like
namd-l should be ready to reveal his/her identity ...
In my opinion, this is part of the game and I am not ready to provide
valuable replies to somebody that doesn't do that ....

Now, if you are really interested in RAMD but for some awkward reason
you don't want your identity to be visible to everybody on the namd
list, please write me personally an email and include a signature ...

Best wishes

Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine