RE: Questions about thermodynamic integration in NAMD 2.7b2

From: Courtney Taylor (courtney.b.taylor_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2010 - 15:14:22 CDT

I am having the same issue Jeffery Potoff describes in this post:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/11564.html (Sorry I
don't know how to directly respond to posts...)

I get the same error regarding "Modification of non-creatable array" when I
run the perl script and try to discard the equilibration data. Also, is
there a logical way to choose block or spline # of points? Is it based on
the number of data points in the output?

Has anyone looked into this?

Courtney Taylor
PhD Candidate
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Vanderbilt University
(615)-343-3257