Re: FATAL ERROR: Due to a design error, GlobalMasterServer does not support individual atom requests from multiple global force clients on parallel runs.

From: dhacademic (dhacademic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2010 - 15:31:07 CDT

Actually I had tried different combinations in atom definition part. None of
them work well.

(1) "psfSegID A A B B C C D D" and then 8 instances of
"atomNameResidueRange".
(2) "psfSegID A A B B C C D D" and then 2 instances of
"atomNameResidueRange".
(3) 8 instances of "atomNameResidueRange" and then "psfSegID A A B B C C D
D".
(4) 2 instances of "atomNameResidueRange""psfSegID A A B B C C D D".

If I just specify 2 instances of atomNameResidueRange, 236 atoms can be
selected (that is the number of atoms on each segment). But when 8 instances
of atomNameResidueRange is assigned, then 237 atoms will be defined. I do
not know where does this additional atoms come from.