Re: Charmm carbohydrate force field

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2010 - 13:30:03 CDT

Jianhui,

NAMD supports the CHARMM forcefields. Unless there is a new term in
the FF unique to carbohydrates, NAMD will also simulate carbohydrates
as dictated by the forcefield. It is likely the problem is rather due
to another simulation parameter, the starting configuration, or a
pathological problem specific to the system being simulated.

Best,
Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                            Voice: 217-244-1733