change solvent

From: Leandro Martínez (leandromartinez98_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2010 - 11:36:59 CDT

Hello Sara,

You can use our packmol package:

http://www.ime.unicamp.br/~martinez/packmol>

to build a PDB file containing your molecule solvated in any solvent
you want, provided you have the coordinates for a single solvent
molecule. After solvating your molecule, you can use psfgen to build
your topology and coordinate files for your simulation, as usual.

The user-guide and the examples in that site should guide you, but
you can ask for help if needed, of course.

I hope it helps,

Leandro.