Re: LJ correction in NAMD2.7b3

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2010 - 15:14:41 CDT

The dynamics is only altered if pressure control is enabled, due to the
correction to the virial (and thus pressure) calculation. Because the
correction emulates the effect of the long-range 1/r^6 tails the
equilibrium cell volume will be slightly smaller. The forces calculated
for individual atoms are identical.

-Jim