Re: abf_integrate

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2010 - 05:20:59 CDT

Hi,

First, I recommend downloading the very latest release of NAMD (2.7b3).

The abf_integrate tool is provided in source form. Under GNU/Linux, you can
compile it by setting the current directory to lib/abf_integrate, then
issuing the following command:
g++ -o abf_integrate -O3 *cpp
(assuming the default C++ compiler is installed on your system).

The tool is then usable through the UNIX-style command-line of GNU/Linux
(the so-called "shell"). It is not available from within NAMD.

Best,
Jerome