pairinteractionself in 2.7b3

From: Kimura, Roy (roy.kimura_at_bms.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2010 - 14:33:04 CDT

Hello,
I noticed that when I use the pairinteractionself option in 2.7b3 to run an off-line trajectory analysis, I get a "bad global bond count error". I don't get the error on the same trajectory using pairinteraction (not self), and I also don't get the error in 2.7b2 using pairinteractionself. Could this be a bug in 2.7b3? Thanks.
Roy

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.