Re: RBCG

From: felmerino_at_uchile.cl
Date: Tue Jul 13 2010 - 23:08:57 CDT

Hey,

Correct me if i am wrong, but i think when you say topology you actually mean the forcefield parameters.
Sure you can. You can obtain a probability distribution from an all atom simulation for any feature of a set of degrees of freedom. Then using the relationship p(x) = exp (-V(x)/kT), where V(x) is the potential you can obtain new ad hoc parameters.

take a look at the nanodisc papers where the parameters set that comes with VMD where obtained.

best

felipe