Reply: couldnīt find rsh program

From: Jun Zhang (coolrainbow_at_yahoo.cn)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2010 - 19:03:41 CDT

Hi José:

There are several possible causes. Since you don't give detailed error information, I surmise that

1 check whether your .rhost file is available or has been changed. If so, correct it
2 check your /etc/host for its correctness
3 If you have used NFS, check whether it works well (I had ever met this case)
4 Everything else...

Best wishes

Jun Zhang
Nankai University
coolrainbow_at_yahoo.cn

I have a problem, my cluster was working (running MD simulations), however, the electric power was turn off, when I try tu run it again, it show: couldnīt find rsh program. Any suggestion?, please.
Best wishes
José

--
Ph.D. JOSE CORREA BASURTO Professor of Pharmacology, Department of Biochemistry and Pharmacology, Escuela Superior de Medicina, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, México. Plan de San Luis Y diaz Mirón S/N, Col. Casco de Santo Tomas, Mexico city, México. CP: 11340. Tel/Fax; (+5255) 57296000 Ext 62747 and 62767 e:mail: josecorreabasurto_at_hotmail.com or jcorreab_at_ipn.mx, corrjose_at_gmail.com
website: http://farmacologiacomputacional.blogspot.com/