Re: Question about Tcl/customising the colvar module

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu)
Date: Tue May 25 2010 - 08:54:17 CDT

Hi Poker, we're currently testing (and documenting) new variables that you
could find useful in this respect. If you're OK to work with this code, I
can send it to you off-list.

Giacomo

---- ----
 Dr. Giacomo Fiorin
 ICMS - Institute for Computational Molecular Science - Temple University
 1900 N 12 th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
 giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu
---- ----