Re: Atom movement within a range of Z value

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Wed May 12 2010 - 02:31:51 CDT

Hi Ravi,

If there are many molecules of type A and B, then TclBC is probably
the most efficient way. If there are few of them, you could define the
restraints with the "Collective Variables" module, using the distanceZ
and distanceXY components. You can either use relative restraints
between two groups, or create absolute restraints by including "dummy
atoms", which are just a preset, fixed position (see the dummyAtom
keyword in the user's guide).

Cheers,
Jerome