Re: colvar: coordnum output

From: Neelanjana Sengupta (senguptan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2010 - 07:32:55 CDT

Dear Jérôme,

Thanks for the pointers. I wanted to bring to your notice that I am using
NAMD2.7b2, and the run did continue without any errors:

colvars: Finished ABF setup.
colvars:
colvars: Collective variables biases initialized, 1 in total.
colvars:
colvars: Collective variables module initialized.
colvars:

Do you recommend metadynamics for coordnum calculations?

-Neelanjana