Re: which one is better to use - fixed atoms or constraints?

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2010 - 14:21:35 CDT

On a general basis, constraints are more advisable, especially if you use
pressure coupling. If you release them gradually through multiple
consecutive jobs, it's an even better choice.

There's a bunch of messages about this subject on the mailing list archives,
if you want more details.

Giacomo

---- ----
Giacomo Fiorin
  ICMS - Institute for Computational Molecular Science
    Temple University
    1900 N 12 th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
mail: giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com
---- ----