Re: Ionize script

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2010 - 11:52:45 CDT

no need for this kind of complication. i didn't realize what the
real issue was. this step is _even_ easier to do with a few commands.

set sel [atomselect top all]
$sel set beta [$sel get charge]
$sel writepdb filewithchargeinbeta.pdb

done.

cheers,
    axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer    akohlmey_at_gmail.com
http://sites.google.com/site/akohlmey/