Re: altering residues in .pdb files

From: Grace Brannigan (gracebrannigan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2010 - 15:20:39 CDT

Hi Thomas,

If you write to the VMD mailing list, they can recommend the simplest way to
do this in VMD.

If you are just deleting atoms, however, and you like GUIs, I predict that
someone might recommend using the "save coordinates" option under "FILE" in
VMD and then putting in the selection box "NOT index <list of indices of
atoms you want to delete>" and then hitting save. This is just one
possibility for the way you could do the atomselection.

Grace