psf file error

From: udbhav ojha (udbhav_at_ismu.ac.in)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2010 - 08:47:36 CDT

Dear All,

My name is Udbhav Ojha and I am trying to use NAMD to my 256 atoms (8*8*4)
system of argon. But, after replicating one argon unit and creating a block
out of it and then after generating the psf file for the block, as soon as i
run NAMD, an error shows

-------------------- Processor 0 Exiting : Called CmiAbort
----------------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: Stucture(psf) file is either in CHARMM format (with
numbers for atom types, the X-PLOR format using names is required) or the
segment name field is empty.

CHARM++ fatal error:
FATAL ERROR: Stucture(psf) file is either in CHARMM format (with numbers for
atom types, the X-PLOR format using names is required) or the segment name
field is empty.

Kindly guide me through this.

Regards,
Udbhav