Re: Restarting A NAMD job with velocity file

From: neville forlemu (neville_forlemu_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2010 - 21:59:01 CDT

Hello,
I understand NAMD2.7b2 has the metadynamics patch
included. I was wondering whether somebody who has used it before can
comment on how well it speeds up convergence of rare events, and
secondly whether one can use a multiple walker strategy with this
metadynamics colvar module as is implemented in the NAMD/PLUMED
compilation.

Thanks
Neville